HML - Nyhyttan At Night HML - Nyhyttan At Night

Respect my friend

Great song, amazing lead, has a very metropolis-esque feel to it too. Very inspirational stuff! It's cool to listen to, and is very original. Love the bouncy synths as well, they make a great lead! Great job overall, keep up the good work! Teach me to make songs like this sometime =)

|_+_The Onyx Grasp_+_| |_+_The Onyx Grasp_+_|

Truly great

When I heard this song, I could not contain my excitement over the fact that I had finally found the COOLEST song ever, and I got up and started dancing with my dog but all too soon it was over. Hence the nine instead of ten, because it was quite short, and it pretty much ends at the fade out.

The beginning and middle sections are great, a very epic song in my opinion. I think one thing that you could have done better would be the synths after the breakdown; they're too heavy. But hey, overall, amazing song, I love it!

5/5
9/10
DL'd

~J

tigger888 responds:

Thanksnfoor the review, i thought about making it longer, but i didn't want to kill the track, plus scince i dont have one mood all the time if i continue the track it might turn into something completely different, but one of these days i might give it a shot!

{dj-N} Regret {dj-N} Regret

Great song, deservedly Best of the Week

This song is truly amazing! Great job on the beat, and the distortion you threw in there compliments the song very well. The overall tune is great as well, very orchestral, emphasizing the heavy drums perfectly.

5/5
10/10
DL'd

~J

Merry Christmas 08 Merry Christmas 08

Cute

Great piece, beautiful in it's simplicity. Love how she's just standing there, waiting for some snow... great look on the face as well! This piece has a great perspective to it as well, like the top/down view you drew this in. Great work, keep it up!!

Nandi responds:

Thanks!
I always look back at this drawing and wonder if the perspective works at all.

Full Moon Full Moon

Very, very cool

I kind of disagree with 7swords, your piece here, in it's simplicity, has an amazing atmosphere to it. It's simplicity makes it all the more intriguing. It's just like, a beast, standing there. Outstanding definition on the parts of fur that are exposed to the light, you should work on something like this more often! Good job!

beastkid7 responds:

I Appreciate it more than you know dude. I should make more thought out art.

Mornin' Bub Mornin' Bub

Great work

Hey very good job here, love his expression. Great coloring, I've been trying to figure out how to do that myself, but things like this take time!!!

One thing I want to point out is that his torso is a bit short, and his crotch area could be a bit longer because right now it all makes his upper body look a little squished. Other than that, the piece is truly amazing!