HML - Nyhyttan At Night HML - Nyhyttan At Night

Respect my friend

Great song, amazing lead, has a very metropolis-esque feel to it too. Very inspirational stuff! It's cool to listen to, and is very original. Love the bouncy synths as well, they make a great lead! Great job overall, keep up the good work! Teach me to make songs like this sometime =)

|_+_The Onyx Grasp_+_| |_+_The Onyx Grasp_+_|

Truly great

When I heard this song, I could not contain my excitement over the fact that I had finally found the COOLEST song ever, and I got up and started dancing with my dog but all too soon it was over. Hence the nine instead of ten, because it was quite short, and it pretty much ends at the fade out.

The beginning and middle sections are great, a very epic song in my opinion. I think one thing that you could have done better would be the synths after the breakdown; they're too heavy. But hey, overall, amazing song, I love it!

9/10

tigger888 responds:

Thanksnfoor the review, i thought about making it longer, but i didn't want to kill the track, plus scince i dont have one mood all the time if i continue the track it might turn into something completely different, but one of these days i might give it a shot!

{dj-N} Regret {dj-N} Regret

Great song, deservedly Best of the Week

This song is truly amazing! Great job on the beat, and the distortion you threw in there compliments the song very well. The overall tune is great as well, very orchestral, emphasizing the heavy drums perfectly.

10/10

- Real Hip-hop - - Real Hip-hop -

Outstanding, very deservedly Best of the Week

Great song, very smooth. Love the beginning fade in style, reminds me somewhat of Fancy Pants bg music. It has a really relaxing tone to it, and I love every bit of it.

One thing I would suggest however (the only reason I gave you a nine instead of a ten), would be to change up the main melody a bit; it got a little repetitive towards the last minute or so of the song, as it is quite similar throughout the entire five-minute song. However, what did break the monotony occasionally was the piano, and I really appreciated those parts of the song. It put a bit of an urban spin on the song, good job on that as well.

Other than that, GREAT song,